Refresh #2 is presently live in the Xbox form of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. The new refresh actualizes a few highlights and things that are as of now live in the PC adaptation of the fight royale diversion, however, it includes restricted time Halloween-themed skins too. Since the support time frame around the refresh went on longer than anticipated, PUBG is giving ceaselessly free things and BP to players who sign into the diversion in the following week.
The refresh adds two new weapons to PubG Online Game. The principal, the MK47 Mutant, is a strike rifle that can be found on Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It takes 7.62mm slugs and can be discharged in a single shot or two-round burst modes. It’s optimal for mid-to long-extend battle. The new Beryl M762 is additionally a strike rifle that can be found on every one of the three maps. It additionally utilizes 7.62mm ammunition, however, has much lower shot harm. It has a significantly higher fire rate, however – considerably quicker than the AKM- – making it perfect for short proximity battle.
New vehicles have been added to Sanhok too. The bike is a two-situate vehicle that offers an expanded turning circle in contrast with the bike, at the expense of generally speaking velocity. The new Tukshai is much slower, yet it sits three individuals and is particularly intended to move through Sanhok’s slope and woodland secured territory.
Refresh #2 incorporates seven Halloween-themed things and ensembles too, which may be accessible until November 20 at 6 PM PT/9 PM ET/November 21 at 2 AM BST. One of the things, a spooky pumpkin cover, is accessible with the expectation of complimentary when you sign into the entryway, however just until November 6 at 4 PM PT/7 PM ET/November 7 at 12 AM BST. The other six things and ensembles should be purchased from PUBG’s in-diversion store. We’ve recorded them, and their costs, beneath.
Available PUBG Halloween Items
- Maniacal Butcher Set – 10,000 BP
- Killer Clown Set – 1,800 G-Coin
- Ancient Mummy Set – 1,600 G-Coin
- Bloody Nurse Set – 2,100 G-Coin
- Sinister Skull Mask – 7,000 BP
- Pumpkin RIP-string – 500 G-Coin
The new refresh additionally actualizes a few general ongoing interaction changes and bug fixes. The full fix notes can be found on PUBG’s fundamental site, yet we’ve recorded the features underneath.
PUBG Xbox One Update #2 Patch Notes
- Added a Training Mode where you can hone all parts of PUBG interactivity
- The Training Mode delineate 2×2 in size
- You can join through matchmaking by tapping on the “Preparation Mode” catch in the hall.
- When there are in excess of 5 players in the matchmaking line, the session will begin quickly. Players will keep on joining open sessions for up to 5 minutes after they begin. (Up to 20 for each session)
- If there are under 5 players in the matchmaking line, matchmaking will proceed for 5 minutes
- If there are still under 5 players following 5 minutes, the session will begin with the first number of players present and different players can’t join the session.
- Total play time is 30 minutes (e.g. if there should be an occurrence of number 1, where you quickly enter a session, you have 5 minutes where different players can join the session + standard preparing mode playing time of 25 minutes)
- Players can’t dip under 1hp in Training mode